Condors Soccer Club is proud to be an official affiliate of Boston Children's Hopsital's Sports Medicine. Our organizations have partnered to offer a unique service to your athlete and family, providing fast access to medical care and research-based sports injury prevention training and education.
As part of this partnership, your athlete will receive:
- Priority Access for appointments at all locations in Boston, Lexington, Peabody, and Waltham through a direct phone line - 857-218-5093
- Priority Appointments with Boston Children's Hospital Sports Concussion Clinic
- Saturday Urgent appointments September through May
- Research-based services at The Michel Center for Sports Injury Prevention with a specific focus on ACL injuries and sports concussion.
To quick access these benefits and connect your athlete, all Condors players are given a SPORTS MEDICINE AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP CARD. Keep this in your wallet or on your keychain. When you call for an appointment, mention that you are an affiliated member of Boston Children's Sports Medicine through our organization.
This organization, who are comprised of clinicians, scientists, activists, and technologists dedicated to encouraging sports and exercise, especially among children and young adults, while simultaneously preventing sports injuries. We offer our trainees evidence-based strategies to help reduce their personal risk of injury while enhancing their sports performance.
The Micheli Center for Sports Injury Prevention offers an array of services that cannot be found elsewhere. Click on the link below to learn more and aid in the development of your soccer player.
- Dynamic Warm Up
- Prevention of Common Sports Injuries
- Running Injury Prevention
- Soccer Injury Prevention Tips